Mission: Protecting 2nd Amendment Rights
- Oppose any and all bans on particular classes of firearms and ammunition.
- Oppose the establishment of a national gun ownership registry.
- Support states honoring conceal carry rights from other states.
- Promote citizens being able to purchase firearms across state lines.
- Support enforcement of existing laws before enacting new ones.
- Armed citizens are less likely to be injured by an attacker, and the number of defensive gun uses may be as high as 2.1 million to 2.5 million times per year.
- While gun ownership has doubled in the late 20th century, Americans are safer today from violent crime than they have been at any time since the mid 1960s.
- The average police response time is 11 minutes.